Monday, December 24, 2012

Ravioli Day and Merry Christmas 2012

 Merry Christmas 2012!  From our house to yours.......
 Ravioli Day 2012....you will see a lot of Evan and Ann-Marie, but since Alec and I have been down with a virus, we were unable to participate this year.  Looks like they had fun!  And we will enjoy the yummy food on Christmas!



I do love this picture as it is a snapshot of the Darrell's family.....this is who we spend Christmas with.

I do want to add, I miss my side of the family this time of year.  It is especially hard this year, as my precious Grandpa Conklin is very ill in a hospital in Wisconsin and Grandma Conklin will be spending Christmas by his side.  My thoughts and prayers go out to them right now.  So to all of my family and friends that I will not be able to see this Christmas...you are all very special to me and I love you very much!  Enjoy your family!

No comments: