Sunday, May 11, 2008
Mother's Day 2008
This year, Evan and Ann-Marie got really excited about Mother's Day and were up before 6 a.m. Evan couldn't wait to give me his present he's been working on at school. I think you'll understand why once you read it:
Top 10 Reasons Why I Love My Mom (by Evan Jerome)
10. I love my Mom because she reads me.....Dinosaurs book.
9. I love my Mom because she helps me.....do homework.
8. I love my Mom when she makes me laugh by....doing the boddy dance. (explanation by Paula - booty dance is a dance that involves shaking the butt to music for the express purpose of getting someone out of a bad mood.)
7. I love my Mom because she taught me how to....steel the ball. ( I think this means in soccer!)
6. I love to hear my Mom sing....because she makes me laugh.
5. I love my Mom because she finds time to....play checkers.
4. I know my Mom cares because she...cooks my eggs and she cudles (cuddles) with me when I am sick.
3. I know my Mom is smart because she....knows what medasin (medicine) I need.
2. I love my Mom because she works so hard at...taking care of Jameson. (The infant we watch three times a week.)
1. I love my Mom because she's the BEST MOM EVER!
Out of the mouth of a seven year old boy!
Anyway, Happy Mother's Day to you! Treasure these times and the children God has entrusted to you!