Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Colorado trip

I have two younger sisters, one of which lives in Iowa and the other lives in Colorado Springs. My brother-in-law blessed my Iowa sister and I with tickets to spend a long weekend in Colorado Springs this past weekend. Neither of us have been out to see where they live. What a GIFT! Here is a sampling of how I spent my time - playing at the penny arcade in Manitou Springs......
touring the Olympic Training Center and Focus on the Family headquarters......

enjoying my nephews and niece......
visiting the breathtaking Garden of the Gods (above, balanced rock)....
kissing camels.....

riding the skyride above the Colorado Springs zoo.....lots of giraffes.....
and mountain goats.....
and most of all, sharing some sister time, which is rare since we all live so far apart.
I am looking forward to visiting again sometime, with my family in tow!

No comments: