Sunday, June 19, 2011

Iowa trip 2011

Almost two weeks in Iowa and lots of great memories made. First, I want to thank everyone who made this trip wonderful. Our neighbors, Mike, Chelsea, Allan, and Anna - for watering our flowers and plants, mowing our grass, and picking up our newspapers. To Aunt Sue and Uncle Lyle in Illinois - for being wonderful hosts as our halfway landing spot between Iowa and Pennsylvania, as well as being gracious enough to allow our dog to stay also! To all our friends and family who carved time out of their days to come visit us - Jack and Verna Ouverson, Karl and Doris Erickson, Wally and LaFonda McIntyre, Cletus and Lorna Bouska, Aunt Jill and Uncle Scott and Tyler, Aunt Pat and Uncle Kent. To Uncle Jim and Aunt Bonnie - thank you so much for taking a day off work to spend time with us in Dubuque - that was a really special memory. To Carla and Isabelle - thank you for the surprise day in Dubuque also! So with that being said......most of our time in Iowa was spent just spending time with family and friends.....
My dad with Evan....
Amma making cakes with Ann-Marie....
Dad showing off his farmer strength.....
My grandparents with my kids....
Grandma teaching the kids how to make her famous buns....
My sister!
My cousin, Tyler, and my niece, Isabelle, and nephews, Wade and Will, with my kids....
seeing double.....

some downtime activities....


and the trip isn't complete without animals....new puppies!

No comments: