- I've started teaching three fitness classes a week: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday; so we've had to adjust some of our family time during the beginning of the week.
- Evan's soccer....enough said.
- End of school year activities: closing ceremony for AWANA (all three participated this year), field trips which we committed to helping out with (upcoming), field day (upcoming), etc.
- Alec's ears: his right ear tube became blocked and infected, so we've been dealing with unexpected dr. appointments and more medication.
- Spring cleaning projects: we successfully got our garage cleaned out (stuff left over from our move here a year and a half ago), the fence torn down in our front yard, and the final cleanup/organization from our flood in January.
- Darrell's work: he is very busy (good thing!) with appointments and closing out yearly business (June is the closeout month).
- Getting ready for our annual summer trip to Iowa - we're planning on heading out June 4 and coming home by Father's Day. Darrell will fly out sometime after he closes out business, so he won't be with us the entire trip.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
I've heard from other "bloggers" that a quiet blog means a busy life. That rings true in our household. Here are some things that have been keeping us busy: