Saturday, May 30, 2009

Photos from a busy week




We have just finished one of the busiest weeks of Spring, so I thought I would share some pictures. We celebrated Memorial Day on Monday at the Bezek house for my niece's 18th birthday and graduation celebration. Above are pictures of the kids hitting the pinata, as well as my niece, Natalie, and I. Natalie is such a beautiful person and we are so proud of her!

Wednesday brought Ann-Marie's field trip to the Children's museum in Pittsburgh. I was able to chaperone and had a great time with the group!















On Thursday, we took a family day into Pittsburgh and saw the new Penguin display at the Aviary. We were very impressed as it is very well done. We were able to see the penguins being fed, which was very interesting and educational. The kids also got to participate in the feeding of the birds in the tropical forest.












The kids have four more days of school left, then it is time for our summer trip to Iowa. We'll keep you updated!

No comments: