Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Today, we travel a little over an hour to spend Thanksgiving with (almost) all of Darrell's side immediate family. Since he is the youngest of six, it is quite a gathering. I am very thankful to be part of such a loving family. I am also reminded today of the people I will not be able to spend time with but whom I am very, very thankful for also....my dad and step-mom in Iowa, my sisters (one in Iowa, one in Colorado), my step-sister and step-brothers, my niece and nephews, my grandparents, all of my aunts, uncles, and cousins spread throughout the United States and my wonderful friends who are spread out not only in the United States but also overseas. God has blessed me with loving, meaningful, and long-lasting relationships, for which I am truly grateful. So as we prepare to head out for our annual Thanksgiving feast, Happy Thanksgiving to all of you out there!

No comments: