Monday, August 31, 2009

Big changes for Ann-Marie

No front teeth and new hair! The second top tooth fell out at a friend's pool....never to be found, but payment was still received. The hair, another story.....before church yesterday, I asked Ann-Marie if I could french braid her hair because we hadn't had time to wash it for a couple of days (o.k., maybe three....it was getting frizzy!) As I was french braiding it, I discovered a chunk of hair missing. After tears and confession, we found out that Ann-Marie had gotten something (a belt?) stuck in her hair and decided to get scissors and fix it herself. So, this morning, my lovely hairdresser was able to take us first thing and Ann-Marie got a lovely new bob for the Fall. We all agreed, after the trauma passed, that the haircut looks very flattering on her. Another day, another adventure......

4 comments:

breje said...

Such on adorable cut on her! I love it!

Kaia did something similar last year--got gum stuck in her hair and unbeknownst to me, she decided to to cut it out herself, then she decided to trim her bangs and some off the sides. I did the wrong thing when I first saw her after this...I laughed. Oops...

ANITA said...

How cute! Indeed, very flattering. And a story to tell over and over...

April Emery said...

such a cute style! it makes he look so much older! my gosh.

Stephanie said...

Oh Ann Marie, how adorable!!!

The kids and I went swimming the next day and we looked for your tooth but did not find it! :)

Lizzie misses you!